In this retreat, you'll learn the key skills to whip up nutritious, scrumptious meals. Imagine preparing delicious meals in about the time it takes to order out food, pick up and bring home. The best thing about cooking for yourself is the control over what goes into your body - no hidden ingredients, and you'll end up making much better food choices. The cost of the retreat includes meals, accommodations, and all cooking materials and supplies.
The Schedule At A Glance:
Day 1 -Welcome dinner and onboarding
Day 2 Cooking classes & Herb presentation
Day 3 Cooking classes
- How to transform simple whole ingredients in a short amount of time into quick cooking techniques to cut the time it takes to prepare long-cooking ingredients.
- Techniques to plan and prepare meals ahead for healthy but quick, last-minute meals and snacks.
- Meal-prepping and re-heating techniques.
- Whip up soups, stir-fries, and one-dish meals in minutes utilizing whatever you have on hand
- Quick breakfasts to power your brain and your day
- Healthy desserts and snacks
- Savvy grocery Shopping techniques—how and where to shop, and what to look for so you won’t be seduced by marketing hype
- Sampling and testing foods, herbs, and superfoods that are part of our healthy vegan community
This retreat will help you unleash your creativity in the kitchen without stressing over long lists of ingredients and recipes that never look like the pictures!
All cooking skill levels are welcome and this retreat will benefit vegans, vegetarians, and meat-eater.
PLUS THREE BONUSES:
Each participant will receive grocery items and prepared meals to take home
Each participant will receive loose herbs to take home.
A follow-up 50-minute mentoring session in the month following the retreat, to guide you through any roadblocks or challenges you may be facing. This way you'll have such great success in making your skills a permanent part of your lifestyle.
Accommodations: Chapman's Luxury guests suites offer a spacious retreat in the heart of Peninsula Town Center. The guest suite features a two-bedroom and a separate “Cozy Corner” living area with a sleeper sofa. Contemporary bathrooms feature granite countertops and access to a fitness center and business suite equipped with high-speed internet, computer, printer, scanner, and fax.
- 42” flat-screen TV
- Individually-controlled heat and air conditioning
- Coffeemaker/ used for teas
- Access to the fitness center
- Access to desktop, and printer
EXTERIOR OF THE CHAPMAN'S