This product ships in BULK and comes with complimentary upgrade to next day shipping to assure freshness
Wild Irish Moss Gel
Our wild sea moss gel is a mineral-based cell food that provides the body with essential minerals. Additionally, it naturally supplies essential vitamins like A, B, C, D, E, and K. It is very rich in calcium, zinc, and iodine; aids in strengthening bones and thyroid glands. Eliminates bad breath, pulmonary illnesses (respiration, coughs), and dysentery; dissolves the fat and is a natural diuretic. It calms the appetite, improves digestion, ulcers, regulates bowel movements, obesity, skin, kidney, and heart disease.
With 3 Complimentary Smoothie Recipe
Make sure to download your RECIPES!
[PERISHABLE ITEM] - REFRIGERATE OR FREEZE IMMEDIATELY. Lasts up to 3 weeks in the refrigerator and/or up-to 6 months in the freezer. Because of the nature of this product, we do not ship it to PO Boxes or internationally so if a PO BOX is your only option, please choose in wildcrafted raw form.
This item is made fresh to order so please allow at least 2-3 business days for processing your order.
SHIPPING - THIS ITEM ONLY SHIPS MONDAY THROUGH WEDNESDAY [TO MINIMIZE THE CHANCE FOR SPOILAGE.
Also, please plan accordingly during the holidays. These orders will arrive later due to perishability issues.
FOR YOUR SAFETY: This Item is shipped in a freezer-safe container instead of glass due to past orders being broken in transit. We'd prefer it to arrive in one piece and you can transfer it into a glass container.
This product ships in BULK only- When you purchase (4) 32oz jars of wild sea moss gel, your shipment will be upgraded complimentary to next day business
- Is anything added to this product?
- This product is made with water. That's it. Sea moss and water.
- Where is your wild sea moss harvested?
- Our Wild Sea Moss comes from the Caribbean Oceans.
- Is your sea moss good for someone with a thyroid condition?
- Sea moss or Irish moss contains a good amount of iodine which aids the production of thyroid hormones. The two main hormones the thyroid is responsible for managing are Thyroxine and Triiodothyronine. These are constructed with 3 or 4 iodine atoms per molecule. The iodine from seaweed is critical in helping to support effective thyroid function. However, if you have an overactive thyroid it's best not to consume sea moss.