Our Sea Moss
Is made from our Sun-Dried Irish Moss that has been washed, soaked, and prepared for you in distilled water. This product is ready for consumption upon its arrival. Sea moss gel is a natural thickener and source of collagen. Simply add to your smoothies, drinks, sauces, soups, facials, hair, and more. Naturally loaded with potassium, iodine, and many other essential minerals and nutrients.
Great nutrition. Sea moss is known for its many trace elements! Used around the world for thyroid support, collagen boost, bone health, hair growth, sexual enhancement, and more!
Sea moss also removes heavy metals from the body as well as mucus from the bronchial airways and throughout the body.
Make sure to download your recipes!
[PERISHABLE ITEM] - REFRIGERATE OR FREEZE IMMEDIATELY. Lasts up to 3 weeks in the refrigerator and/or up-to a year in the freezer. Because of the nature of this product, we do not ship it to PO Boxes or internationally so if a PO BOX is your only option, please choose in wildcrafted raw form. This item is made fresh to order so please allow at least 2-3 business days for processing your order.
SHIPPING - THIS ITEM ONLY SHIPS MONDAY THROUGH WEDNESDAY [TO MINIMIZE CHANCE FOR SPOILAGE.
Also, please plan accordingly during the holidays. These orders will arrive later due to perishability issues.
FOR YOUR SAFETY: This Item is shipped in a freezer-safe container instead of glass due to past orders being broken in transit. We'd prefer it to arrive in one piece. :)
- Is anything added to this product?
- This product is made with water. That's it. Sea moss and water.
- Where is your wildcrafted sea moss harvested?
- Our Wildcrafted Sea Moss comes from the Caribbean Oceans.
- Is your sea moss good for someone with a thyroid condition?
- Sea moss or Irish moss contains a good amount of iodine which aids the production of thyroid hormones. The two main hormones the thyroid is responsible for managing are Thyroxine and Triiodothyronine. These are constructed with 3 or 4 iodine atoms per molecule. The iodine from seaweed is critical in helping to support effective thyroid function.